dihoulaladinedihoulaladine

Main Movies Reviews Stats

The Steven Seagal Show #2 The Steven Seagal Show #2

wow ! emm, well, as Clooney said... what else.

so funny and disgusting, anyway ! ^^ good job !

Goldeen Loves Guitar Goldeen Loves Guitar

well... what else to say ? oh my god, i guess ? i loved the amazing drawing, at first. then, the animation is simply great. good job ! ;)

LARRY episode 1 LARRY episode 1

wow !

lol, yesterday i spent my time to watch your "how to.. in flash" videos.
and today, tada ! i fall on this work. i love your humor... with those little appearances of famous characters. even the violence parts because we don't expect them to happen. ;)

DARE DARE

holy sh*t !

lol, the translation is awful !
i chose my language (french) and didn't understand anything. ;)

Crotchless Chaps Crotchless Chaps

thanx for the idea ! :P

it made me laugh because one of my recent trousers is really too short "where you know", when i need to go to the toilets, lol. so i guess i should buy another one like in this flash movie, haha. ;)
oh, and you really voiced everyone ? :O

oops, and of course, by the way, super great animation. ;)

Resident Evil: TSR 1 Resident Evil: TSR 1

funny!

i'm not a stickmen lover, but you have a great humor, at least. there is a little joke in almost every shot. :) (my favorite, the "moon one".)

Batman: Bright Day Batman: Bright Day

slurp slurp !

lol, a short stuff, but i love how you draw the Joker.
and, at the end, i couldn't stop laughing. i've almost cried. :P

WKUK Russian Roulette WKUK Russian Roulette

funny !

lol, i love how the guys all scream when the first one has no luck... then, noone is lucky, finally. :D

Moolt: Big Fish Moolt: Big Fish

wow!

first, as the other guy said, glad you're still alive. (i used to watch your tutorials and loved them)
and yes, the voices looked like weird... i mean, when we see the "big" characters who are playing. as if, they smoked too much helium, lol. ;)
but well animated, of course !

Sykohyko responds:

thanks, I stopped making the tutorials because of a job that had me too busy to do anything else. I'll probably upload the vids to youtube soon :)

Pokemanze Pokemanze

funny !

waiting for the special DP episodes today in Japan, i'm happy to find this little movie before. i hope you will make stuff with Psyduck and/or Wobbuffet. :D~~~

Stalagmite responds:

i have no idea what the heck a wobbuffet is lol. but psyduck is a defo. hes one of my favourite guys too! thanks for your support! :D:D:D